Friday, November 14, 2008

Why Is Enzyte Bob Getting So Many Hits?


Okay, somebody has to tell me: Why is my Enzyte Bob page getting hit so much? I monitor my blog, and what locations are hitting which pages. My Enzyte Bob article gets many hits per day! Tell me WHY somebody???? Next person who navigates onto my blog via the Enzyte Bob article, please leave me a comment to explain "why"? Did these commercials just start airing in the UK, does the stuff really work or what is the deal? LOL! Somebody put me out of my misery and let me know!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

People are trying to find out who the woman in the tan sweater and the "F*** me" look on her face is in the "Santa" commercial.

Naked With Socks On at NWSO.net said...

i'm actually about to post a blog about the darn commercial but forgot the product name.. lol