Monday, May 18, 2009

Who Will Win Idol????


I know the story has been that Adam Lambert would have to get arrested for pedophilia in order to lose this year...whether you like him or not, you have to admit he's got talent. HOWEVER, what has me sort of stoked? I think Kris Allen could actually win...I've liked him since he sang Man in the Mirror very early on in the season. That boy, win or lose, is going to have some sort of a music career and do well in the future....The thing he has going for him is the Bible Belt A.I. fans are most likely NOT Adam Lambert fans...Kris is right up their alley. (See W's second elected term to see just how powerful that area of the country IS when it comes to voting!!!!). Tuesday's show is Country Night, Keith Urban is the mentor...Good stuff! I repeat, Kris might win...that would be the biggest upset EVER!!!! Yes, I admit I am a dork for caring....

No comments: