Thursday, December 26, 2013

My First Blog Post in 2 Years!!!!

Time flies I guess...had no idea it had been THAT long. So, since the end of the year is nigh I will do a brief retrospective of 2013: Bought a lot of material things. My travel trailer, my Big Fruck, did some work on the house. Did some traveling, went to Florida with Leah, went to San Diego with Felton...both fun, San Diego a little more though.

Moved up a bit in my job...learned and became a better manager. Have a GREAT staff at my job now.

Got over some things that made me sad and finally managed to put them behind me. Have some really good things out in front of me I am looking forward to. Best music this year? Gonna have to say that Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Lorde is the most interesting thing I've heard in a long time. U2 has a new album out in 2014 so we'll see how that goes. Last one, not so good, hopefully this one will be better. Is Denise going on tour again with U2? Not sure. She might...Depends on the album and the type of tour they decide to do. If it's a stadium, probably not...I prefer the arena tours by FAR.

Best movie? Well, thus the picture. I have always had a soft spot for Leo (I killed him Gilbert...I killed him). LOL! The Wolf of Wall Street is QUITE good. Leo pulled out ALL the acting stops in this one...may be too late to create enough buzz with the academy to win him the gold man, but if ever he had a performance that SHOULD, well, this is it. Good luck Leo!

So 2014 I welcome you! I look forward to camping, traveling, spending time with my old and new friends and just working on inner happiness. Happy New Year to all of you. I'll try not to take 2 years to post the next time.

Denise:-)

No comments: