Sunday, June 18, 2006

And the Silicon Chip Inside Her Head Gets Switched to Overload.....


I don't even have anything to say today...I just REALLY love this photo of Sir Bob Geldof and Bono. Nice picture!

You know, I DID find a really great Bono spot for all you fans out there. It's at
www.bonoonline.com. Nice spot. Very thorough!

What am I doing as of late? Going to school....Doing a little writing for a couple Veterinary clinics, doing some Mystery shopping (anything you want to know about ANY cell plan I can tell you the details. Been doing a lot of cellular shops as of late) and my main line of work these days is canvassing for the Gifford Pinchot Task Force. Right now we are signing up members and trying to stop an open pit mine from going in up by Mt. St. Helens...as if THAT area hasn't had enough problems to bounce back from already. If you are interested in reading about the mine and what you can do to help stop them from digging it go check out www.gptaskforce.org. Good site and I'm happy with the people I'm meeting and what I'm doing. Very grateful for the opportunity to get to try on a lot of things in the name of finding what really is the right fit for me.

I'll think of something to write later!

Denise:-)

No comments: