Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sponsors Needed for the Livestrong Challenge!!!!


I finally did it and signed up to ride in the Livestrong Challenge in Portland, OR on July 30th. What makes this an even greater challenge for me is the fact I'm going rafting the day before...(Please scroll down the blog to the rafting story if you haven't read it previously!!!!). My brother Greg is coming down to my neck of the woods that weekend and we are attempting our own little Biothalon. Okay, Greg is riding 70 and I'm only riding 40, but nevertheless....

I attended last year as a sponsor and this is the photo I got of Lance as he was riding the ride....nice photo considering how quickly I had to snap it.

Anyway, I need sponsors because I HAVE to make $500 to be allowed to ride in the ride at all...if everybody I know gives me $20 I'll make it there easily!!!! Whatever you can see your way clear to donate would be great!

My web address for that event is:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=153529&lis=0&kntae153529=D94898551B844A44A568FA98CBB8F842


It's a long one, but if you click on the link it should get you there.

Thanks guys!

Denise:-)

No comments: