Monday, January 28, 2008

Enzyte's Smiling Bob? Creepiest Commercial Ever???


I've been enduring these commercials for almost a year now...I watch a lot of Comedy Central and I think that is the only channel they play on anymore, but to quote Andy Griffith from Rustler's Rhapsody, "GEE WHIZ!!!!" The innuendos are barely innuendos and Smiling Bob looks like a rapist...or something...If "natural male enhancement" makes this guy a sex god, well, I think I vote for no more natural male enhancement. :-)

Oh, and did I mention the commercial where Bob is dressed up as Santa, they are implying how well this works and all the women are lined up to sit on "Santa's" lap? That seems more than a little twisted to me. As I said, the whole thing is creepy, creepy, creepy....


The next person to read this, go here: What Is The Deal With Smilin' Bob???


No comments: