Saturday, March 04, 2006

KINK FM 102 is Almost Streaming!


This is the radio station my radio is ALWAYS on and I absolutely love it. The music is hip enough to keep me from getting moldy, but retro enough to not give me a headache. This is a station for "cool grownups". They aren't quite streaming the actual broadcast yet, but it's coming. In the meantime jump on their website and click on Streams. The New Music stream is pretty good...I'm sure accoustic KINK is good as well. I wouldn't recommend Lights Out though...every time I get in my car at 11pm to go somewhere and that's what's on and it sounds like Yanni new age music I always have to ask myself, "Did I die in a car wreck and I'm dead and I don't realize it? Because this sounds like outer realm music to me!"

But, if you like to keep the music going on your computer while you work, check this out...Keep checking in for the actual station stream which I'm sure most of you will really like!

www.kinkfm102.com

No comments: